Why Choose My Law Firm?
By Marc J. Victor
I realize there are many law firms competing for the privilege of representing you in your legal matter. I realize you have a difficult decision in determining which law firm would best serve your interests. I have worked hard for the past fifteen years to distinguish my law firm from the others, and to build my reputation as an aggressive advocate for my clients who offers honest and well reasoned legal advice. If you peruse our law firm website, www.AttorneyForFreedom.com, you will quickly get a feel for what we call our "Commitment to Excellence."
During the time I served in the United States Marine Corps, I learned to despise mediocrity. I also learned what it meant to be absolutely committed to excellence. At my law firm, we apply those concepts to every representation we undertake.
We take pride in thinking "outside the box" to generate creative solutions to problems. We represent people the way we would want to be represented ourselves. We relate to our clients on a human level rather than just as attorney and client. We strive to return all telephone calls and e-mails the same day they are received. We do everything we say we are going to do; in all cases and at all times.
In short, I have built my solid reputation on old fashioned and well established principles. I am a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law who has tried many serious felony cases including several 1st degree murder trials. I have successfully represented thousands of clients in major felony matters in both state and federal court throughout Arizona and in other states.
At our law firm, we bring a team approach to every case regardless of the practice area. Attorney Scott Campbell brings twenty-four years of police officer experience including several years as a lieutenant homicide detective to our team. We also utilize highly experienced paralegals, investigators and other experts on a regular basis. In short, our unique blend of experience, talent, skills and passion for representing clients exactly how we ourselves would want to be represented allows us to offer the very best legal defense possible.
All attorneys and paralegals at our law firm share the same commitment to excellence and 100% client satisfaction I have always believed in so strongly. I would be honored if you would keep my law firm in mind for any current or future legal needs.
In the News
- Marc Victor on Channel 12 about the Jodi Arias trial.
- Marc Victor on ABC15 commenting on the Jodi Arias trial.
- Marc Victor on Channel 12 at 10PM commenting on the Jodi Arias trial.
- Marc Victor on KPNX Channel 12 commenting on the Jodi Arias trial.
- Tempe officer who hid evidence not fired.
- Baseline Killer lawsuit: Suit on behalf of victims' families claims Mark Goudeau's DNA sat untested
- Jury finds Elizabeth Johnson guilty of the lesser charge of unlawful imprisonment
- Marc Victor's closing argument in Elizabeth Johnson case
- Marc Victor in debate for US Senate seat
- Freedom is the "only" issue for Marc Victor
- Marc Victor gives insight into the Elizabeth Johnson trial
- Could smoking marijuana get you a dui?
- Marc Victor on The Rule of Law Radio Program
- Mom of missing AZ baby wants charge dropped
- Elizabeth Johnson's attorney speaks out on the Baby Gabriel case
- National interview with Marc J. Victor regarding the Elizabeth Johnson "Baby Gabriel" case
- Marc J. Victor Interviewed in Baby Gabriel Case
- Latest on the Baby Gabriel case
- Marc J. Victor, interviewed as an expert criminal defense attorney regarding the George Zimmerman shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
- Mike Wasdin talks about the law firm on " A Call to Rights" radio show with Steve Kates on KFNX radio.
- Marc Victor speaks to a large crowd at the Crossroads of the West Gun Show in Phoenix Arizona.
- Marc Victor spends 3 hours with Ernest Hancock
- Marc Victor interviewed as expert in PV murders case
- Marc Victor quoted during Police State discussion
- Marc Victor quoted in story about Bible Classes at AZ high schools
- Judge Gama Instructs AZ to Implement Medical Marijuana Law
- Marc Victor appears on KFYI to update State Day of Prayer lawsuit.
- Day of Prayer lawsuit thrown out
- Marc Victor and Mike Wasdin on Voice of Veterans Radio Show
- Marc Victor discusses police accountability on copblock.org.
- Parents file wrongful death suit against son's wife.
- Marc Victor appears on 1480 KPHX to discuss Day of Prayer lawsuit.
- Marc Victor appears on KFYI to discuss State Day of Prayer lawsuit.
- Governor Brewer being sued for state day of prayer call.
- AZ day of prayer in jeopardy.
- Group sues governor over prayer day.
- Morning Poll: Are Jan Brewer's "Day of Prayer" Proclamations Unconstitutional?
- Victim's husband files civil suit against suspected 'Baseline Killer'.
- Marc Victor appears on KFYI to discuss evidence in the 'Baseline Killer' case.
- Lawsuit against city alleges 'Baseline Killer' could have been stopped.
- Marc Victor comments on the DOHS draft rules for Medical Marijuana
- Marc Victor named Attorney of the Month by Slate and Jones
- Ernest Hancock and Bob Templeton speak about Marc's discussion of gun rights at the Crossroads of the West Gun Show.
- Family Of Woman Killed By Baseline Killer Sues Police
- Attorney tells students how to deal with police
By Joseph Schmidt of the ASU State Press August 31, 2010 at 11:34 pm
- Only on FOX: Legalization of Marijuana Debate Continues
- Marc Victor, Former Marine Is Now On Duty as an Attorney